Monday, June 17, 2013

Transfer Time Again!

Well this one is going to be very short today but I hope you all had a great father's day!

So word on the street is that Elder Parsons (my comp) is leaving to be a zone leader else where and I am getting a new zone leader who I will train. So I'm staying here which will be exciting and fun. President and Sister Wilkey will also be leaving the 27 so we will be able to see them off and welcome President and Sister Stoker. Pray for them! Being a new mission president and wife is tough stuff! So things are going to get busy and hectic pretty soon but in the meantime we will continue to enjoy the blessings the Lord gives us.

Just yesterday Manchester Ward had it's first triple baptism in many many years! It was awesome because I was able to take part in helping each one of them progress towards baptism. One of them was a man I helped out the last time I was here, his name is Chuck and he's awesome. He and his wife are recent converts, she was baptized almost a year ago.

So things are going well, I'm excited for transfer meeting, I think I know who I'm getting but no one really knows until it's done. We have a lot coming up but I will have to tell you all about it next week. This week we wrote our final letter to President Wilkey so that's why this letter is so short, so you can get mad at him for hogging all of my time. I love you all and I will try to use a different library next week so I can send pictures! Make it a great week!

Elder Resendez

No comments:

Post a Comment