Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Letter from President Wilkey

A note from Ty's Mission President after his mom sent a picture of his recently deceased grandfather:

Thank you Sister Resendez for this picture AND for this son. I will share it with him. I cannot begin to express my deep love for this young man. Because of that difficult start he had, I bonded with him from that first moment we met and felt very protective of this special soul. I truly love him. You will be stunned by the depth of his soul when he returns home. Thank you for sharing this precious two year "loan". He leaves fingerprints on people's hearts wherever he goes, including this very grateful mission president! We have come to love you as well through this valiant latter-day warrior.

God bless you!
President Wilkey

No comments:

Post a Comment