Wednesday, February 20, 2013

18 February 2013

Aloha!

The great and dreadful day has come.... I've been transferred out of Lawrence. I'm staying district leader but I'm moving to a new district. The rest of the apartment is staying and E. Cordova is replacing me in my area. But none of them will be DL, the DL is in another area. So I'm hoping and praying that I don't get sent to the boonies and that I get to keep up with my Spanish. A lot of changes are being made here, there's 22 new missionaries coming in so they're opening up a new zone, I really hope our mission gets extended and we absorb the Nashua stake. That'd be a dream come true! Then I'd get to visit Lorreny in Lowell! So yes sadly I am leaving so send everything to the mission office, NOT THE APARTMENT. Because I will not get it. So thats the word on the street, I don't have much time to write to you all because we're in best buy and I gotta pack and junk, but I'm gonna send more pics next week of all of my lawrence homies!

I love you all!

Elder Ty Resendez

No comments:

Post a Comment