Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy President's Day from the Best Buy in the Mall of New Hampshire!

Hey everyone!

So Elder Rodriguez and I forgot that today was President's Day and that the library would be closed so we are going rogue again and using the computers in Best Buy. I don't know if this is against the store rules but they haven't said that it is so I will keep going!

That's sweet that Will is sending that book, thanks Will! You're the best!

It sounds like the baby shower was a pretty good time. I am thankful everyday that I won't have to change any diapers but I hope Papi and Seth have fun with it!

This week was pretty good, we have been teaching a lot of lessons and really trying to find new people to teach. As for Craig, he stole jewelry from the ward member that was letting him rent a room so he will go to jail sometime soon. He just went back to his old ways and now has to pay for it. He was probably jumped when he was trying to sell the jewelry to someone else. There isn't much more to report on this week and there isn't a whole lot of time. One thing was was pretty cool was committing Eriberto, an investigator from Puerto Rico, to be baptized. It will be a long road for him because he has many things to overcome. He wants to change his life so badly so I think he will be able to get past his problems. His date is set for March 25 which is the Sunday after transfers so I'm hoping I don't go anywhere next transfer so I can see it!

Things are going great down here with Elder Rodriguez and I, we get along great and we are super pumped to catch our district on fire. The Assistants had a baptism yesterday and have another one this week so hopefully it gets the rest of the district fired up about the work!

So Valentine's Day was two weeks ago but I think I forgot to tell you guys about the cool thing the ward did. We had a meeting on Tuesday night the week of Valentine's day and during the meeting our Ward Mission Leader stopped suddenly and asked where we lived. We told him and then he pulled out his phone and started calling someone and told them. It was kind of weird but we just thought he was doing his thing so we didn't think much of it. Then when we got home we found our door had been "Heart-Attacked"! The activity days girls had covered our entire door in hearts while we were gone. It was really cool to see how much the ward cared about us and helped us feel more at home.

Well I gotta go but next week I will write a lot more. Thanks for everything!!

Elder Resendez

No comments:

Post a Comment